the chapters.

11.05.2012

thanks.


I was completely overwhelmed by the many loving comments and posts, Facebook messages, texts, phone calls, letters and even gifts I received in the past week. I am so very grateful for all of the girls who have brought me up. It means the world to someone just knowing people care. I can tell you of that. Honestly, I feel like a million bucks. The things people have told me, were some of the kindest things anyone has ever said to me. I just want to thank all of you, who put aside things or stayed up late just to type or write or go and get me something. Your effort did not go unnoticed.

I am extremely blessed. Thank you all for showing me that you care.
I can't thank my Father in Heaven enough. Even at my weakest moments, I became stronger.

At first I was a little uneasy in sharing that blog post, even writing it. But I did anyways. And then I questioned whether or not I should put it up on the 'Shine' Facebook page. But, I am so glad I did.

I've never really wanted anyone to know that I struggle. I've never wanted anyone to think of me as 'weak'. But boy, was I missing out. Weakness is beauty. I guess by relying on myself to always appear as a strong girl, was also really hurting me. I am weak. I am imperfect. But in that, I'm beautiful.
Weaknesses = Beauty. I can't believe I didn't notice before.

Once again, I am so completely overwhelmed by all of you that have done things for me. I could not be more grateful. You are all amazing examples to me, even if I don't know you. And I want to thank you for lifting me up when I needed the most help.

Now, by posting this it does not mean I am 'fine', but I'm better. And I am still working to be who I want to be.

THANK YOU! I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just found your blog and i adore it. it sounds like you and i may have similar stories. you're beautiful.

love, hailey

thehaileystory.blogspot.com