the chapters.

11.15.2012

and i bet sometimes you wonder about me

well here i am,
i have been sitting here for a half hour just replaying this song.


have you ever felt like a song was meant for you? almost as if someone wrote it for your cause?
that's how this makes me feel.
well, actually all of this album does. t-minus some of the more popish songs. but honestly, this explains my life. and im probably the 330,712th girl to say that. but it really does.

i have a problem. i wrote my old best friend a really long handwritten letter, and i am confused whether or not to give it to him. any ideas?


4 comments:

Mandi said...

I LOVE RED. Red is genius. I could go on and on about this particular album. It's amazing.

But also. In response to your question, and while we're on the topic of Taylor Swift..
"You always regret what you don't say." -Taylor Swift

♥Mandi
mandisolomon.blogspot.com

Daisy Torres said...

depending what the letter says..

Annika Leigh. said...

if you wrote it, it is because you wanted them to know what you had to say. I have written letters before and not given them to the people I wrote them to, but when it came down to it, I always wished I would have. If you want people to be open and honest with you, sometimes it takes putting yourself in a vulnerable position. The unknown of how they are going to react is a not so comfortable position to be in... but remember, you wrote it because you wanted them to know something. What you wrote is how you feel, and there is no reason to be ashamed of your honesty and feelings.
love you cute girl! good luck!

Leah said...

I think you should give it to him. I think it's good to let people around you know how you feel, because they can't just know that you feel that way you know? And if he doesn'tknow how you feel then he could be thinking that you feel something completely different and that could be why he acts the way he does. Love you Angela!